Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Forbes 2009

placename
1Blay Olmos
2Jon Durand Jnr
2Attila Bertok
4Michael Friesenbichler
5Gerolf Heinrichs


I took the 13th - the best I've ever made :)
At first I was sad abit about the pre-last day with superlong task to wash it down because I was scared. I was dreaming about how great it would be if I only get to goal. Now after 2 russian pilots tumbled in Australia I think it is better to fly longer. Especially to come back to Forbes the next year. I even heard from someone that Forbs is nominated as the next place for World Championship - that's great! I dream to come back soon and meet all the people again, I already miss them.









Photo with the Campions :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jáco Herbst said...

Rubbing shoulders with the best!
You have come a long way!
Keep going.

Jáco

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home